Teachers as learners: Developing a community of learners through inquiry
Whakapūpūtia mai ō mānuka, kia kore ai e whati
Cluster the branches of the mānuka, so they will not break.
(Unite with a basic philosophy and know which direction to go)
To download a flyer for printing please click HERE. For more information about what is involved and how to apply please read below.
- An internal evaluation focus - based on what you want to grow in your centre
- Growing teachers’ as inquirers
- Supported self-directed professional learning
- Opportunities to be supported through cluster hui, centre visits and an online forum
- Opportunities to widen your professional network and create a sense of reciprocity amongst the ECE community
Infant and toddlers
Culturally responsive curriculum
Understanding your local curriculum
Working theories and dispositions
Assessment, planning and evaluation
Te Whāriki 2017
How did your journey unfold?
Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa
Let us keep close together, not far apart
How to apply
Please complete the online application form by clicking on the link below and one of team will be in touch.